XPG Esports are looking for sponsorship to help progress their franchise to the next level after branching out into several different games.
My name is Ethan (ELITE). I am a Twitch streamer and the Founder of XPG Esports.
These sponsorships could include a small fee towards us that would go to help with Equipment (Fanatec Wheels, controller grips, sending our team to events, etc…) and we’d also love to give a percentage of our earnings through our social medias, with yours, to a charity which we can decide.
Another way could be promo codes. Just like in games for example Fortnite, there is a promo code for creators whereby someone using the code gets the product but also a small percentage fee they pay goes towards the creator as they have used their specific code. This would work perfectly for promoting products and helping to increase sales.
Of course there are many more ways, however these are just a couple that I know have worked really well in the past for companies/businesses, having been apart of some really fun projects through my Twitch Channel!
What’s in it for you? – As we are founded by myself, I have a platform to use my voice and help towards promoting yourselves in numerous ways which can be discussed. Some examples of these would be;
– Regularly shining light onto your brand through speaking to our audience in Twitch streams/Twitter posts and much more!
– Having your logo on Twitch/Twitter banners
– A reoccurring command (in Twitch streams) that pops up with your website/Twitter link ever 30 minutes
– Your logo visible in the bottom corner of Twitch streams throughout the stream
– Promoted in our active Discord server under a section called sponsorships
About Us: We have been running the Esports for just over a year now and have branched out into multiple different games. We are a team who focus on having a good community, providing opportunities for all kind of people and having an enjoyable time revolving XPG. Of course we love to win and always strive to do the best we can. Ways in which we do this is by having our very responsible and trusted managers of teams organise and keep our players in check when competing. Managers are crucial to us and do this out of their own will and enjoyment of the Esports scene and that goes for all apart of this wonderful project.
If you are interested or have any questions then please DO NOT hesitate to message.
Thank you for taking your time to read about our opportunity!
Male 12- 25, highly social, into gaming, gym, sports, and overall bettering themselves.
Key Dates and Timings
We would like to privately discuss the length of the sponsorship due to our ever growing community & publicity level and constant progression in the Esports.
Specific Opportunity Details
You will become apart of a journey that has already set sail. It’s been a long and successful journey but with your help we believe this journey can be sped up significantly.
Features and Benefits
What's in it for you? - As we are founded by myself, I have a platform to use my voice and help towards promoting yourselves in numerous ways which can be discussed. Some examples of these would be;
- Regularly shining light onto your brand through speaking to our audience in Twitch streams/Twitter posts and much more!
- Having your logo on Twitch/Twitter banners
- A reoccurring command (in Twitch streams) that pops up with your website/Twitter link ever 30 minutes
- Your logo visible in the bottom corner of Twitch streams throughout the stream
- Promoted in our active Discord server under a section called sponsorships
We have been yet to venture into partnership due to our constant success. However we have come to our senses and realised the incredible possibilities that we can achieve with sponsorship.
We are always looking to promote our brand as much as possible to reach individuals who share similar interests, and provide them with opportunities within. We would be looking for an investment of around £500-£1000 a month to really be able to make a change to many individuals and use this for good!