Sponsor Seeker can also provide more in depth sponsorship search services to assist with your campaigns; we can take on the project on a retained basis in addition to your website listing. Below is a typical example of the work we can do and we offer campaign ranges from 8 to 26 weeks.
Develop client brief to ascertain objectives and sponsorship opportunities
- Local or Web Meeting to discuss and value current assets and identify opportunities
- Provide advice on planning, pricing and inventory
- Bring experience and best practice from across the industry and other sports.
Research and create a best-fit target database, identifying market opportunities
- Conducting research through our database and industry leading insight data to determine a key list of potential brands/companies to target for the opportunity.
- Identify companies within the regional area not in contact with the client, where the opportunity may fit.
Email Marketing and Promotion
- Content included in the weekly brand email we send to our connections
- Promotion through relevant Social Media channels
- Specifically targeted email campaigns to the chosen target market
Conducting personal initial contact to the Targets
- Conducting a campaign of personal contact calls to the Targets to ascertain interest levels
- Providing follow up information as requested by email or post
Obtain objectives from the client and feedback to the client for tailoring proposal
- Liaising with the brand and the client to obtain the correct information required
- Presenting information in an appealing way to the brand
- We can assist the client with writing a presentation and or a proposal should the service be required.
Presentation of the proposal to the brand
- Follow up information on the partnership sent in the form of a presentation by email or post
- Chase up feedback and advise on further the opportunities available
Paperwork and reporting
- Providing a weekly report of leads and contacts in progress and feedback
- Refer any other leads sourced from the marketing process for internal follow up
Promotion and PR
- Monitoring of click through links from the website and email marketing campaigns
- Conduct relevant PR via our own social media concerning the partnership to mutual benefit of both organisations
Closing and negotiating sales agreements
- Depending upon the level of involvement required by the client we can attend initial meetings and pass on the lead to the client to follow up and close, or
- We can follow the sale through to a closed conclusion
For further information on our Sponsorship Search Services, please click below to set up a call to discuss further.