Miss Pride of Africa UK are looking for sponsorship to support their next charitable beauty pageant event.
A great pleasure to introduce to you Miss Pride of Africa UK – A charitable beauty pageant with a heart of charity and a soul of female empowerment. We are the biggest and the most prestigious African beauty pageant in the United Kingdom, it’s a unique pageant and the first of its kind, with a mission to improve the image of the African Woman and it is fostered to promote African Beauty, Unity, talent & heritage. We aim to have our contestants take pride in their African descent and also give back to communities back home and the world as large. Our mission is to help enable African youths into women leaders to impact their communities in Africa, United Kingdom and the world at large.
A pageant with a Heart of Charity and a Soul of Female Empowerment. This is a highly competitive beauty pageant aimed to promote Beauty, African Unity (united we stand), talent plus heritage, and culture.
The pageant is not only about Beauty its “Beauty with a purpose”. This theme clearly spells out the ultimate goal of the pageant. The goal is not to pick the most beautiful girl as a winner just for the sake of it but to use her beauty to further meaningful courses.
The Miss Pride of Africa UK ™ Beauty pageant aspires to select girls who are not only beautiful but also educated. By placing emphasis on education, we create role models who inspire others to place value on education through educational workshops. As Miss Pride Of Africa UK™ Queen/Ambassador, we are looking a lady who is humble, confident, relatable with a good personality, and most importantly a role model, someone everyone will look up to.
When Miss Pride Of Africa UK™ is crowned, she becomes an ambassador on behalf of all African countries and various organizations. The crowned Queen will travel to Africa to take part in human capital development projects, Experience the culture and heritage of Africa and she will also be involved in making donations and contributions to various charitable institutes as well as 100% involvement within the United Kingdom as an African Ambassador.
The Pageant enables young African ladies in the United Kingdom to have a chance to shine a spotlight on Africa as a whole most especially their home countries. The girls are given the opportunity to inspire each other, build their self-esteem, look and feel beautiful inside out, and tell their own stories to the different communities and the world at large.
Our event appeals to the young female aged between 17 -37. beauty, charity,highly social, women empowerment
Key Dates and Timings
The event date is 2nd December 2023.
The sponsorship is for one year.
Specific Opportunity Details
Since when started Miss Pride of Africa UK has advanced and grew to become one of the Largest vibrant African great Beauty Pageant. This Beauty Pageant contest, which is accessible to Africans living in the UK, yearly produces tens of thousands of pounds’ worth of media coverage with a broad social media reach.
The sponsorship opportunities are varied. Briefly, they are as follows:
Platinum Sponsor – The Main Sponsor of Miss Pride of Africa UK
Gold Sponsor – Official Sponsor of Miss Pride of Africa UK
Silver Sponsor – Gifts in kind for the finalists or winner of Miss Pride of Africa UK
Bronze Sponsor – Have a table to display your items at the Miss Pride of Africa UK Grand Finale.
The Miss Pride of Africa UK organisers are open to discussing all sponsorship opportunities and may customise them to your needs.
Miss Pride of Africa UK – A Multi Award Winning Beauty Pageant.
(Promoting African Beauty, Unity, Talent & Heritage)
'African & Proud'
A Pageant with A Heart Of Charity & A Soul of Female Empowerment
Promoting African Beauty, Unity, Talent & Heritage
‘African & Proud’
Features and Benefits
- The sponsor may have 1 reserved VIP table seating 10 (FREE VIP TICKETS) at the Miss Pride of Africa UK Finals.
- Weekly or Fortnightly mentions on All Miss Pride of Africa UK social media (with over 250k viwers) from the date of the agreement up until Grand Finale
- Regular mentions on stage during intervals at the Grand Finale.
- Your company banner as a backdrop on the Red Carpet where most of the photos will be taken at the Grand Finale.
- Your logo next to the Miss Pride of Africa UK Printouts
- Use your company Logo as Headline Sponsor of the “Official Sponsor of Miss Pride of Africa UK”
- Company promotion and a visible presence on www.missprideofafrica.org. 2 posts and a banner linking back to your website from the date of the agreement to Grand Finale
- Miss Pride of Africa UK – Sponsored by YOURCOMPANYNAME on all media made after the agreement up until Grand Finale day
- An invitation to speak about your company on stage and promote any product at the Grand Finale (Up to 15 minutes).
- Company promotional material in the grand final programme.
- Signage can be placed in visible areas of the hall at the Grand Finale. Only the main sponsor’s signage can be placed in the main hall. Others will be in the foyer which is the official location for sponsor stands.
- Opportunity to be near judges panel at the Miss Pride of Africa UK
- Publicity opportunities with the winner of Miss Pride of Africa UK – 2 promo opportunities may be arranged over the 12-month period (Sponsor will be responsible for any travel expenses and accommodation if required).
- Sponsor may include materials in goody bags given to all guests at the main event.
- An opportunity to have a display stand at the grand finale in the flyers/posters
- Photo opportunity with the winners on stage.
Brands we have worked with in past ie last year CEEK, Tropical Sun, Tap Tap Send, Diaspora Insurance, Olu Olu Foods
Between 5000 - 20,000 cash investment, contra, product/promotional support
We are a charitable beauty pageant we give back to the communities here in the UK and in Africa.