Cricfit seek sponsorship for their newly started strength and conditioning program for cricket players
I started Cricfit at the beginning of the first 2020 lockdown, whilst I was approaching the end of my Sport science degree.
Our mission is for Cricfit to provide accessible & affordable strength & conditioning training to all cricket players.
Our vision is for Cricfit to be the number one worldwide platform for cricket fitness.
Cricket players who are mostly 18-25 males
Key Dates and Timings
Runs for 1 year from purchase dates
Specific Opportunity Details
What's the deal?
- Be on the front of my kit
- Be on the Home Screen of my app
- Feature on every social media post
- All for £500 for 1 year
Features and Benefits
What's in it for you?
- Exposure to almost 2000 social media followers. 41.5% are aged 18-25
- Attract Sheffield residents with strong links at Sheffield Collegiate CC and Abbeydale sports club in the wealthy area of Dore.
- Access to a global audience with 62.8% of followers from abroad.
The Root academy. I produce content for them and they have over 150,000 followers online.
JT cricket academy from Surrey