The Charles Gordon Trust (CGT) is a registered charity looking for sponsorship for their Community Excellence Awards
The CGT Community Excellence Awards, by the Charles Gordon Trust (registered charity) offers a unique opportunity to attendees and supporters to celebrate the community and the Mayor’s London Borough of Culture 2023, for a televised, prestigious night full of entertainment hosted by Richard Blackwood, with performances including IMD Legion Dance Troupe, spoken word poetry, vocal performances including Omar, comedy performances, a fashion show and more.
Appeals to all as it is a community and entertainment event that involves young people, celebrities, businesses, community organisations, press, charities, community organisations, music artists and more!
Key Dates and Timings
The event will be held on Saturday 23rd September 2023 from 5pm until late. Promotion for sponsors will cover the period prior to the event from the point of confirmation of sponsorship, during the event and after the event on all post-event marketing materials and social media.
Specific Opportunity Details
Our event’s main objective is to celebrate London’s various communities, by inviting people from all around London and the UK to celebrate cultural richness and our powerful diverse community in London, as we believe that culture is at the heart of London’s success.
Our event will be hosted by celebrity Richard Blackwood and will include a three course dinner, red carpet and canape/champagne reception, access to a VIP lounge with live entertainment, music and performances some of which include a string quartet, a performance from IMD Dance Legion, a performance from Omar, spoken word, comedy and more as well as the awards show.
The sponsorship options are (but can be tailored to the sponsor's needs):
• Award Sponsor - £600
• Sponsor 10 young people - £800
• Silver sponsor - £2,500
• Gold Sponsor - £5000
• Platinum sponsor with a donation to a cause of your choice - £9,500
Our sponsorship packages include not only brand awareness and advertisement for sponsors, but they also include an opportunity for you to contribute some of the funds to a charity or cause of your choice through your contribution to the event. As well as this and the marketing, our sponsorship packages include VIP dinner tables and celebrities seated on the sponsors’ tables for networking and brand growth.
Our nomination categories centre around all parts of the community, such as entrepreneurs, young people, charities, schools, teachers, community heroes, independent businesses and more, whilst also including categories for press, social media, TV and music celebrities and more. Some of our current celebrity nominees include - but not limited to – Stormzy, Jeremy Lynch, Katie Piper, Marcus Rashford, Munya Chawawa, Zeze Millz and others.
This event will be televised and will have approximately 2000 attendees including celebrities, with an existing database of approximately 10,000 people and a voting platform and marketing plan which will reach in excess of 100,000 people
Features and Benefits
Here are some of the benefits that come with our sponsorship packages;
* Title partnership.
* One VIP dinner table which includes a three course dinner and access to the awards show
* VIP red carpet entrance with drinks and canapé reception.
* A percentage of the Platinum sponsorship will be donated to a charity/cause of the sponsor's choice (to be agreed with the board). This will be advertised on all digital platforms for the awards. This charity/organisation chosen by the sponsor will be presented at the event with the 'Charles Gordon Trust Community Excellence Award' by the sponsor. This will be photographed and publicised. This award will be branded with the sponsor's logo.
* Access to the VIP lounge.
* The sponsor will have a first-option opportunity to sign a long term brand partnership with the CGT awards for following years.
* The sponsor will be able to introduce their brand on stage during the presentation to the 1800+ attendees.
* A branded profile page on our website, with 400 words about the sponsor and links to their own site.
* Branded press backdrop at the venue.
* A short video about the sponsor played at the event.
* An opportunity to provide gift bags with your merchandise to the guests.
* Promotion across our PR activity, including website and social media sites from launch to awards night and post event.
* The sponsor will have use of the CGT Awards logo in their own marketing.
* The sponsor will also have access to the CGT awards database for marketing and advertisement.
* The sponsor will be recognised and advertised at the event for fulfilling their social responsibility and contributing to the community.
* The sponsor's logo will be displayed on the main stage screen and any additional smaller screens.
* Press release announcing the Platinum sponsor.
*The sponsor features in all promotional advertising, such as print, online, social media and TV which will reach in excess of 100,000 people.
* Sponsor branding on the front and back cover of the CGT Awards souvenir magazine as well as a full page feature inside.
*The sponsor's logo will be on promotional material including tickets and VIP lanyards.
* An invitation to a post-event, sponsor's networking event.
* The Mayor of London and the Executive Mayor of Croydon are invited to our event and to present the 'Community Hero Excellence Award' and the ' Grass-Roots Organisation Excellence Award'.
* Fairfield Halls
Cash investment - a minimum of £600 up to £9,500 but we are happy to work with sponsors according to what they can offer